South Wales Trail Riders

    Snow run entries open

    Share
    avatar
    Clarky_two

    Posts : 1245
    Join date : 2014-09-14
    Age : 46

    Re: Snow run entries open

    Post by Clarky_two on Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:42 pm

    I am gunna sleep in the penguin suit instead of rid98ng in it sorry boys.

    Thanks for all the good wishes. I am sure it will be a day to remember for many reasons. I did wonder why there arent more of the more regular hardcore riders not on the list. I will know why tomorow. Ive bought an annual license so i will be putting my name down for a few more (maybe)
    avatar
    shocker

    Posts : 3145
    Join date : 2010-07-21
    Age : 59
    Location : in exile just over the border

    Re: Snow run entries open

    Post by shocker on Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:14 pm

    Maybe the hard-core gang took one look at Muffys video from the year he did it saw sense  lol!
    avatar
    juljam33

    Posts : 2870
    Join date : 2011-10-28
    Age : 85
    Location : spanking my monkey

    Re: Snow run entries open

    Post by juljam33 on Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:45 pm

    Clarky_two wrote:I am gunna sleep in the penguin suit instead of rid98ng in it sorry boys.

    Thanks for all the good wishes. I am sure it will be a day to remember  for many reasons.  I did wonder why there arent more of the more regular hardcore riders not on the list. I will know why tomorow.  Ive bought an annual license so i will be putting my name down for a few more (maybe)


    Well done Lee, the 2 I recommend are deffo the Welsh and the Caio, both awesome
    avatar
    Clarky_two

    Posts : 1245
    Join date : 2014-09-14
    Age : 46

    Re: Snow run entries open

    Post by Clarky_two on Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:02 pm

    Well done all who entered. I thought it was tough and certainly a bit of an eye opener. Some super quick boys out there on my trail ride today. First time for me having all over cramp riding the bike and still have 3/4 of the lap to go.

    One day I will get to the check on time and have a rest. Unfortunately i never got a rest today and did the 2 laps with just the fuel stop as my get off the bike and have a breather. I did get off the bike quite a bit but it was always unplaned and i had to pick the bike up each time. Where is Owen when you need him??.

    Once again well done all. It was good to see such good support from the other forum members too.

    Top day out lads
    avatar
    mizzed

    Posts : 3084
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Age : 38
    Location : Tafarnaubach

    Re: Snow run entries open

    Post by mizzed on Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:15 pm

    Well enjoyed it out there today, showed my crap fitness up, no way I could have done more than the 2 laps, fair play to the ones doing 3+ cheers

    Thanks to Wolfy, shocker, Paul, Chris, Matt and acky for the support cheers were a hell of a boost, and special thanks to Kirky running the fuel stop and the mid race motivational words!

    Question now is, Jack Frost enduro?


    Last edited by mizzed on Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Mathew_3066

    Posts : 530
    Join date : 2015-09-14
    Age : 27
    Location : Llanelli

    Re: Snow run entries open

    Post by Mathew_3066 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:19 pm

    mizzed wrote:Well enjoyed it out there today, showed my crap fitness up, no way I could have done more than the 2 laps, fair play to the ones doing 3+ cheers

    Thanks to Wolfy, shocker, Matt and acky for the support cheers were a hell of a boost, and special thanks to Kirky running the fuel stop and the mid race motivational words!

    Question now is, Jack Frost enduro?

    Christ last year you wouldn't enter a CTR event, now you wanna enter everything lol!


    Well done mizzed and Clarky, awesome effort on both parts
    avatar
    juljam33

    Posts : 2870
    Join date : 2011-10-28
    Age : 85
    Location : spanking my monkey

    Re: Snow run entries open

    Post by juljam33 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:20 pm

    Well done on finishing guys 10/10
    avatar
    keith husky 450

    Posts : 1394
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Age : 47

    Re: Snow run entries open

    Post by keith husky 450 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:28 pm

    Mathew_3066 wrote:
    mizzed wrote:Well enjoyed it out there today, showed my crap fitness up, no way I could have done more than the 2 laps, fair play to the ones doing 3+ cheers

    Thanks to Wolfy, shocker, Matt and acky for the support cheers were a hell of a boost, and special thanks to Kirky running the fuel stop and the mid race motivational words!

    Question now is, Jack Frost enduro?

    Christ last year you wouldn't enter a CTR event, now you wanna enter everything lol!


    Well done mizzed and Clarky, awesome effort on both parts
    well done boys
    avatar
    wolfy

    Posts : 6808
    Join date : 2010-11-30
    Age : 49
    Location : Care Home, but sometimes they let me out

    Re: Snow run entries open

    Post by wolfy on Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:28 pm

    Top effort guys looked a hard day Very Happy
    avatar
    crm250dude

    Posts : 3467
    Join date : 2013-11-03
    Location : Right here, Right now!

    Re: Snow run entries open

    Post by crm250dude on Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:30 pm

    well done lads - sorry I didnt make it - next time I will

    Sponsored content

    Re: Snow run entries open

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:19 am