South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

has anyone tried this type of camera

+2
shocker
keith husky 450
6 posters

Go down

has anyone tried this type of camera Empty has anyone tried this type of camera

Post by keith husky 450 Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
keith husky 450
keith husky 450

Back to top Go down

has anyone tried this type of camera Empty Re: has anyone tried this type of camera

Post by shocker Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:35 am

It might be a great bit of kit, but would say from experience think hard about how much time and patience you've got for the editing and downloading side of things before buying any of them

Maybe it's just me, but I can spend hours on something that then looks a bit crap really  Shocked

I can change a mousse and do an oil change quicker that I can produce a 5 minute 'masterpiece' Very Happy
shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

has anyone tried this type of camera Empty Re: has anyone tried this type of camera

Post by mufynman Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:06 pm

They might be better now , but Ive seen a few that people have tried in the past , and for £30 they arent bad , but they dont cope well with vibration / light & dark etc , so the quality is pretty ropy at times compared to GoPro / Drift

The 900mAh battery wont last too long either , but worth a punt .

mufynman
mufynman

Back to top Go down

Post by juljam33 Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:30 pm

Spend a bit more and get a tidy one Keith as muffy said they don't like low light, they may be 4k but at what fps (frames per second) probably ok for walking but shite for anything faster
juljam33
juljam33

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffy300 Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:14 pm

juljam33 wrote:Spend a bit more and get a tidy one Keith as muffy said they don't like low light,  they may be 4k but at what fps (frames per second) probably ok for walking but shite for anything faster
In other words , proper wank so leave it alone.
Taffy300
Taffy300

Back to top Go down

Post by keith husky 450 Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:17 pm

shocker wrote:It might be a great bit of kit, but would say from experience think hard about how much time and patience you've got for the editing and downloading side of things before buying any of them

Maybe it's just me, but I can spend hours on something that then looks a bit crap really  Shocked

I can change a mousse and do an oil change quicker that I can produce a 5 minute 'masterpiece' Very Happy
that's what I was thinking
keith husky 450
keith husky 450

Back to top Go down

Post by crm250dude Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:36 pm

I had one before - i think it might have been even cheaper than that ...
as they say the dark / light is not too good 
and sometimes the actual inside of the case steamed up .... heres a vid I did with it 

... I never liked the big square thing getting caught on branches and stuff (and eventually thats how I lost it )

I now got one of these - and its bulletproof 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
crm250dude
crm250dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down