South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barmouth ride report

+14
kirky
tri-z
mike010166 (magic mike)
lew001
Clarky_two
Viv
JTM525
juljam33
Mathew_3066
crm250dude
SUDDS
phil990
slackpantz
Taffy300
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Barmouth ride report Empty Barmouth ride report

Post by Taffy300 Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:31 am

Another cracking weekend. Thanks to Wolfy for initiating the trip & thanks to Joe for leading our group & Dave & Lee for sweeping. Nice to meet Richy & Patrick the wheelie monster, top blokes, not forgetting the usual rabble who are always top blokes too ... It was a wet & miserable weekend as we all know but this did not spoil anything at all, There was a lot of laughing & banter so the shite weather did not deter us in any way shape or form. Cheers boyo's ..... untill next time cheers

Back In work now with not a great deal to do, So pics added at the end. cheers

Last edited by taffyboy07 on Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Taffy300
Taffy300

Back to top Go down

Barmouth ride report Empty Re: Barmouth ride report

Post by slackpantz Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:09 am

Great meeting you all, Cracking weekend guys!! Thanks for everything!
slackpantz
slackpantz

Back to top Go down

Post by phil990 Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:59 am

I got to say. I feel like normal today! Cracking weekend all... Very Happy
phil990
phil990

Back to top Go down

Post by SUDDS Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:05 am

Well what great weekend my 1 st outting and loved it so big thank you to everyone and was great meet everyone thanks making me feel welcome hope see u all again soon
SUDDS
SUDDS

Back to top Go down

Post by crm250dude Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:37 am

even though it wasn't the mid july glorious sunshine that we expected, more the usual wet wales weekend our spirits were not dampened - well done all for knuckling down and riding those storms !!!
great to put names to new faces ... and the usual cracking banter with the old crew
... roll on the next one ... but please lets get a couple of hours of sunshine next time afro

crm250dude
crm250dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathew_3066 Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:01 am

Thank God I booked today off Barmouth ride report 276680 I am in a world of pain but we'll worth it, what a weekend!
Saturday was hard going up strata with the water levels very high but was a grin. Yesterday morning was still feeling a little tipsy after not getting to bed until 2am after a few Stella and then whiskey Drink

All in all a very enjoyable weekend thank you to wolfy for putting it on and everyone that's helped out when going got hard. Looking forward to the next adventure away.
Mathew_3066
Mathew_3066

Back to top Go down

Post by juljam33 Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:26 am

Yes great weekend cheers Paul for setting it up and sorting a cracking route up Saturday which at times was tougher than some enduros I've done cheers
ps I do enjoy watching riders with short legs ride through rivers with big rocks lol!
juljam33
juljam33

Back to top Go down

Post by JTM525 Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:31 am

Thanks for a cracking weekend guys cheers I loved every second despite the rain! affraid
Glad almost everyone enjoyed themselves from my group (Lewis didn't apparently) Rolling Eyes can't please everyone Laughing
And quite a rarity of nearly no breakdowns apart from one drowning! Me! it was like a submarine going under lol! Spencer got a video of a horse coming through it so we can see how deep it was affraid
Nice to meet a few new faces and see the usual crowd and was nice yesterday crossing paths with Wolfys group so many times, was a right giggle Laughing
Spencer deserves some sort of award for battling through yesterday after drinking that much Stella the night before lol!
Can't wait til the next trip cheers
JTM525
JTM525

Back to top Go down

Post by Viv Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:35 am

Thanks Wolfy
Great weekend you put together. cheers
Not affected at all apart from knee brace sores.
Some crakin lanes up there shame they were 3ft under water much like wolfy twice Laughing
Nice meeting some new faces and riding with a great bunch of lads who kept the flow going nice like.  10/10
Thanks Jules for sweeping saturday  cheers
Thanks guys
cheers Chink

Last edited by Viv on Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Viv
Viv

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarky_two Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:42 am

Top weekend guys, apart from Daves exhaust with no packing inside it and no end cap on it. Reminded me of my teenage years on mt ER50. Looking forward to the next one in a couple of weeks in Dolgellau. Thanks to all the guys who pushed and pulled, Paul and Joe for putting the routes together and Dave for sweeping on the first day. Spencer for organising the cheap accomodation and the video footage. I managed to pull off my sweeping virginity without anyone having to come back to sweep me. Once again top bunch of lads
Clarky_two
Clarky_two

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next