South Wales Trail Riders

Ktm pants

phil990

Re: Ktm pants

Post by phil990 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:53 am

Taffyboy07 wrote:
    steve wrote:
    Viv wrote:Thanks for input guys I've gone for a pair of Ktm Hydroteq PANTs as they seem to fit well.  

They do fit well but you may want to get a set of oil skins to go over the top of them lol!
    Like I said... other people think different... Steve, you must have a dodgy pair. Mine have never let water in.

You canna wash em in biological washing powder mind...No
    Viv

Post by Viv on Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:24 am

phil990 wrote:
    Taffyboy07 wrote:
    steve wrote:
    Viv wrote:Thanks for input guys I've gone for a pair of Ktm Hydroteq PANTs as they seem to fit well.  

They do fit well but you may want to get a set of oil skins to go over the top of them lol!
    Like I said... other people think different... Steve, you must have a dodgy pair. Mine have never let water in.

Whats Biological washing powder? think i heard her talk about that at some time.
    Taffy300

Post by Taffy300 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:33 am

Viv wrote:
    phil990 wrote:
    Taffyboy07 wrote:
    steve wrote:

Whats Biological washing powder?  think i heard her talk about that at some time.
    What's washing your kit ?? I think I may have heard someone talk about that too lol!
    Viv

Post by Viv on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:24 am

Taffy some may call us male chauvinistic pigs but i call it lucky.
    Do you have magic pants where ya chuck em on the froordrobe and they end up clean in the drawers,
    I'm not questioning it, same as i don't want to know where the vacuum is.
    cheers
    Taffy300

Post by Taffy300 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:14 pm

Viv wrote:Taffy some may call us male chauvinistic pigs but i call it lucky.
    Do you have magic pants where ya chuck em on the froordrobe and they end up clean in the drawers,
    I'm not questioning it, same as i don't want to know where the vacuum is.
    cheers
    My Mrs is an OCD freak anyway, & I mean a proper freak, so I don't need to worry about what's clean & what's dirty, because a few hours later everything is clean, She Hoover's religiously 1st thing in the morning, leaves the hoover by the front door then goes to work, she will come home & Hoover again even though no' one has been in all day, she will take out of the machine what she put in & straight away load it up again, she Irons as it comes out & puts it away, she's a bloody diamond butt & all I have to do is stay out of her way, win win I say cheers , If the question you are asking: Do I take her for granted ? ............ No...don't be silly should I do more ?.......... Probably Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:19 am