South Wales Trail Riders

SEAT HEIGHT

Antrow

Location : sometimes here,sometimes there,sometimes everywhere!!!

Re: SEAT HEIGHT

Post by Antrow on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:47 pm

chamber66 wrote:
    tricks wrote:Wouldn't it be easier to put lights on a KTM 85 or screw wooden blocks to ya boots?

Works for Antrow [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    lil bit taller than you shorty!![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    captain caveman

Post by captain caveman on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:03 pm

carl crf wrote:me and steve go out in the evenings some times, think steve have lost some intrest since he got the DOM.......

doms gone........
    Portboy29

Post by Portboy29 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:33 pm

should have kept it Steve, you could have built a Dirt Tracker !!

wege

Post by wege on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:09 pm

hi shepy,you little fat bastard,only joking buddy,i,m a dwarf,i,ve got a ktm 65 and i had to lower the seat on this puppy aswell,i,ve got extensions on the brake and gear lever,they work a treat,the only time ihave a bit of trouble is in big ruts 🐷
    Tilts

Post by Tilts on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:40 am

and also finding a helmet to fit that large forheaded head of yours.
    ktm jon

Post by ktm jon on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:51 pm

wege wrote:hi shepy,you little fat bastard,only joking buddy,i,m a dwarf,i,ve got a ktm 65 and i had to lower the seat on this puppy aswell,i,ve got extensions on the brake and gear lever,they work a treat,the only time ihave a bit of trouble is in big ruts [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    and a head full of squeaky toys

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:53 am