South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for tubliss

+6
Taffy300
OWEN450X
mizzed
JTM525
crm250dude
Patrickr
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Looking for tubliss - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for tubliss

Post by mizzed Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:22 pm

Patrickr wrote:Ahahaha.. I take it tubliss ain't any good?

They are superb when working. Of late I've been having punctures left right and centre, and then kept blowing the inner bladders. I'm not exactly easy on the bike nor the tyres, and got to the point I couldn't take any more and switched to mousses. The mousses, are nowhere as nice to ride on as tubliss.

I've lost the plushness out of the ride, and I could get away with really bad riding with Tubliss and it was forgiving, the mousses are not and I've been off in the instant of making a mistake. I have now got used to the mousses, and after a day on a mx track which forced me totally changed my suspension setup and removed my risers, and now the mousses are much much better to ride on, and embarrassingly for me, I'm going to have to admit I'm starting to like them (within 30mins of first using mousses I loved the fact of knowing no matter what I did I wasn't getting a puncture).

If you don't ride like a tit(like me) and don't get that many punctures you'll love tubliss. If however your like me you might well be switching to mousses either sooner or later.

Just remember, opinions are like arseholes, everyone's got one, go with what you fancy and enjoy, there's no right and wrong.
mizzed
mizzed

Back to top Go down

Looking for tubliss - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for tubliss

Post by phil990 Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:37 pm

I did think this listing was a wind up?

After the last few posts I know it is a wind up.

Slightly different reasons mind. If you get my gist... Suspect
phil990
phil990

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3