South Wales Trail Riders

Welcome to South Wales trail riders, Dedicated to trail riding throughout Wales and beyond.


    Treadmill

    Share
    avatar
    kirky

    Posts : 1609
    Join date : 2011-04-08
    Age : 50
    Location : West Wales

    Treadmill

    Post by kirky on Fri May 13, 2016 9:42 am

    For sale ,paid £1100 sell for £300, it has pre programmed tracks and elevating bed , folds up for storage . I can't use it as I am suffering chronic tendinitis.Violin
    avatar
    JTM525

    Posts : 2817
    Join date : 2014-01-19
    Age : 36

    Re: Treadmill

    Post by JTM525 on Fri May 13, 2016 10:04 am

    kirky wrote:For sale ,paid £1100 sell for £300, it has pre programmed tracks and elevating bed , folds up for storage . I can't use it as I am suffering chronic tendinitis.Violin
    Or lazy twat as the rest of us call it lol!
    avatar
    mufynman

    Posts : 3144
    Join date : 2012-10-08
    Age : 49
    Location : Wye Valley

    Re: Treadmill

    Post by mufynman on Fri May 13, 2016 10:09 am

    Must be a record - man buys treadmill and looses 800 pounds

    avatar
    kirky

    Posts : 1609
    Join date : 2011-04-08
    Age : 50
    Location : West Wales

    Re: Treadmill

    Post by kirky on Fri May 13, 2016 12:12 pm

    JTM525 wrote:
    kirky wrote:For sale ,paid £1100 sell for £300, it has pre programmed tracks and elevating bed , folds up for storage . I can't use it as I am suffering chronic tendinitis.Violin
    Or lazy twat as the rest of us call it lol!

    Right stop fukin about Joe or you go in the stinky end of the shithouse !!!! lol! cracking treadmill if you know anyone looking tho , if my doc does what he plans to my feet I might not even need my bike for a long time
    avatar
    Taffy300

    Posts : 2687
    Join date : 2013-12-20
    Age : 46

    Re: Treadmill

    Post by Taffy300 on Fri May 13, 2016 1:28 pm

    kirky wrote:
    JTM525 wrote:
    kirky wrote:For sale ,paid £1100 sell for £300, it has pre programmed tracks and elevating bed , folds up for storage . I can't use it as I am suffering chronic tendinitis.Violin
    Or lazy twat as the rest of us call it lol!

    Right stop fukin about Joe or you go in the stinky end of the shithouse !!!! lol! cracking treadmill if you know anyone looking tho , if my doc does what he plans to my feet I might not even need my bike for a long time
    What's happening with your feet kirky ??, are they cutting the webs out or removing the 6th toes ?? smiler smiler
    avatar
    Viv

    Posts : 851
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Age : 102
    Location : Under the thumb

    Re: Treadmill

    Post by Viv on Fri May 13, 2016 1:45 pm

    Cant you just feel all that sympathy the guys are giving out Kirky. wtf


    Good thing about them treadmills is that when your Knackered you can get off and you are already home and like ours it makes a good coat hanger.
    Snigger
    avatar
    kirky

    Posts : 1609
    Join date : 2011-04-08
    Age : 50
    Location : West Wales

    Re: Treadmill

    Post by kirky on Fri May 13, 2016 1:55 pm

    Right you bastards this is a sensible for sale thread , the treadmill has been great for storing jackets and excersising the dog ok !!! If you keep taking the piss then
    " be off to thee heathens of devilishment to the shithouse section" lol!
    avatar
    Viv

    Posts : 851
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Age : 102
    Location : Under the thumb

    Re: Treadmill

    Post by Viv on Fri May 13, 2016 2:04 pm

    Sorry Kirky won't do it again.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Viv

    Posts : 851
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Age : 102
    Location : Under the thumb

    Re: Treadmill

    Post by Viv on Fri May 13, 2016 2:07 pm

    In all seriousness one of the things you take for that is steroids which are not great but ultra sound works as well apparently.
    avatar
    kirky

    Posts : 1609
    Join date : 2011-04-08
    Age : 50
    Location : West Wales

    Re: Treadmill

    Post by kirky on Fri May 13, 2016 2:39 pm

    Body gets used to steroids very quickly and you have to change the type of steroid to maintain control of the problem , they also make your knob look like a shrivelled clitoris ! ( Taffyboy told me that ) lol!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Treadmill

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:02 pm