South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leisure battery / inverter / heater

+7
shocker
JTM525
wolfy
Taffy300
wayne xr
Viv
crm250dude
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Leisure battery / inverter / heater - Page 3 Empty Re: Leisure battery / inverter / heater

Post by crm250dude Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:02 pm

its been all around europe with me on the back of my bike in the pissing down rain
I like the way it folds into its own waterproof bivvy ...
- slept in the Pyrenees in freezing cold it is pukka

crm250dude
crm250dude

Back to top Go down

Leisure battery / inverter / heater - Page 3 Empty Re: Leisure battery / inverter / heater

Post by JTM525 Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:03 pm

crm250dude wrote:
JTM525 wrote:Better off with a pure sine wave inverter Spence, those modified ones are shite!
I would also look at a caravan zig unit so at least then if you go to a campsite you can plug in the power too and charge your battery cheers
And definitely try and get a proper caravan heater or ersbacher, I wouldn't trust one of them halogens to be on all night and they're bright as feck too Suspect

now thats the sort of sensible answer I was after - but those brand names mean ££££'s

Ill look at the caravan scrappy - i got a feeling ive seen the place driving by

ill see how cold it is in devon this weekend - i do have a proper military sleeping bag ...

Well I can do it sometimes see Laughing
You'll be surprised what a caravan scrappy will have that's still good, they've probably got loads of zig units there and probably a tidy heater too cheers
JTM525
JTM525

Back to top Go down

Post by shocker Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:19 pm

wayne xr wrote:Just googled gonk bag but what the banana is a hedge monkey

Hedge monkey = long haired, soap dodging, vegan, anarchist layby dweller that we all pay to keep lol!
shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

Post by mufynman Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:39 pm

Reminds me what I found in a hedgerow growing under a mushroom in Berkshire last Feb . I think he was trying to do an impression of a china-man - but you're the mushroom expert Gary ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
mufynman
mufynman

Back to top Go down

Post by kirky Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:20 pm

Hot stones warmed on the fire , wrap them in foil put a hot water bottle with them with errr hot umm oh yeah water yes hot water thats it to keep her pinkies warm , heat radiates upwards so she be lovely and warm ! I did that in my gcse's, get her kinky knickers made of merrino wool with a slit in the front for your sexy time activities you cheeky boy !( rear slit for bum love only if Muffy is about )and get a bottle of lambrini down her so she doesnt remember a thing ! Easy peasy lemon squeezy lol! lol!
Ps keep saying i love you to her they like that sort of shait Leisure battery / inverter / heater - Page 3 365881
kirky
kirky

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffy300 Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:18 pm

kirky wrote:Hot stones warmed on the fire , wrap them in foil put a hot water bottle with them with errr hot umm oh yeah water yes hot water thats it to keep her pinkies warm , heat radiates upwards so she be lovely and warm ! I did that in my gcse's, get her kinky knickers made of merrino wool with a slit in the front for your sexy time activities you cheeky boy !( rear slit for bum love only if Muffy is about )and get a bottle of lambrini down her so she doesnt remember a thing ! Easy peasy lemon squeezy lol! lol!
Ps keep saying i love you to her they like that sort of shait Leisure battery / inverter / heater - Page 3 365881
There is definitely something wrong with you boy smiler smiler
Taffy300
Taffy300

Back to top Go down

Post by phil990 Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:28 pm

Taffyboy07 wrote:
kirky wrote:Hot stones warmed on the fire , wrap them in foil put a hot water bottle with them with errr hot umm oh yeah water yes hot water thats it to keep her pinkies warm , heat radiates upwards so she be lovely and warm ! I did that in my gcse's, get her kinky knickers made of merrino wool with a slit in the front for your sexy time activities you cheeky boy !( rear slit for bum love only if Muffy is about )and get a bottle of lambrini down her so she doesnt remember a thing ! Easy peasy lemon squeezy lol! lol!
There is definitely something wrong with you boy smiler smiler

Drinks water from the same source as Gareth, me thinks. Very Happy
phil990
phil990

Back to top Go down

Post by kirky Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:15 pm

thinking outside the box mun , you military lads should know , adapt and overcome !! lol!
kirky
kirky

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffy300 Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:20 pm

I like the bit how you've openly invited muffy to a bit of a go on someone else wife's bum. lol! lol!
Taffy300
Taffy300

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:49 pm

Think Kirky was meaning "if the missis can't make it" like.
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next