Drovers 27th March

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Drovers 27th March

Post by JTM525 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:36 pm

mizzed wrote:Dont give in mate, this is why I dont want to start on events until my fitness is half decent, wont enjoy it and wont do more, need to start working on my cardio soon, then will be giving it a blast Very Happy
That's no excuse Pete Rolling Eyes just look at that fat bastard Kirky lol!
avatar
JTM525
Forum Sponser

Posts : 2806
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Re: Drovers 27th March

Post by shocker on Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:44 pm

I think the title of 'unfitest , oldest, most crocked' fucker on this forum (with the possible exceptions of Joss and Gatesy Very Happy ) must be mine!
And even i managed to start and finish the Welsh 2 Day last year!

Realising years ago that I was only ever going to take part rather than actually race anyone at an enduro is a huge advantage though - now i can go along, be part of things, don't take it even slightly serious and just have fun cheers


Ps. Well done Taffy boy


Last edited by shocker on Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
shocker
Forum Sponser

Posts : 3089
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 58
Location : in exile just over the border

Back to top Go down

Re: Drovers 27th March

Post by juljam33 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:55 pm

Oh ai I forgot about joss better edit my post to 2nd unfittest lol!
avatar
juljam33
Forum Sponser

Posts : 2705
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 84
Location : spanking my monkey

Back to top Go down

Re: Drovers 27th March

Post by Viv on Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:08 pm

If we enjoy what were doing does it matter how old or fit you are.
I know I'm never going to win any enduro comps but I'm going to be smiling all the way trying along with great like minded people.
Enthusiasm covers that extra bit of weight ya carry.
wheelie
avatar
Viv
Forum Sponser

Posts : 851
Join date : 2016-02-02
Age : 101
Location : Under the thumb

Back to top Go down

Re: Drovers 27th March

Post by JTM525 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:25 pm

How many of us gonna try for the Welsh 2 day entry this year? cheers
avatar
JTM525
Forum Sponser

Posts : 2806
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Re: Drovers 27th March

Post by hypnoelvis on Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:36 pm

I was wondering why they altered the route on the test. Don't know how that carnage could happen their but guess maybe tired arms had something to do with it?
I completely bolloxed my 1st test up, missing a turn and going through the tapes, with witnesses and then having a plop again just before end. Enjoyed the day though, nice to see you lot that came,,

hypnoelvis
Forum Sponser

Posts : 745
Join date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Drovers 27th March

Post by mizzed on Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:42 pm

JTM525 wrote:
mizzed wrote:Dont give in mate, this is why I dont want to start on events until my fitness is half decent, wont enjoy it and wont do more, need to start working on my cardio soon, then will be giving it a blast Very Happy
That's no excuse Pete Rolling Eyes just look at that fat bastard Kirky lol!

Most are way fitter that me:P I don't see any point in competing until i can ride more than 10-20mins with having to stop to recover, I know my mentality and I will end up giving in and wont want to go again. Hence I need to give up the beer first Smile
avatar
mizzed
Forum Sponser

Posts : 3045
Join date : 2015-05-04
Age : 37
Location : Tafarnaubach

Back to top Go down

Re: Drovers 27th March

Post by keith husky 450 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:23 am

hypnoelvis wrote:  I was wondering why they altered the route on the test. Don't know how that carnage could happen their but guess maybe tired arms had something to do with it?
I completely bolloxed my 1st test up, missing a turn and going through the tapes, with witnesses and then having a plop again just before end. Enjoyed the day though, nice to see you lot that came,,
you nutter slow down and you won't go through the tape but you were singing fare play to you 10/10
avatar
keith husky 450
Forum Sponser

Posts : 1240
Join date : 2014-08-25
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: Drovers 27th March

Post by keith husky 450 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:27 am

mizzed wrote:
JTM525 wrote:
mizzed wrote:Dont give in mate, this is why I dont want to start on events until my fitness is half decent, wont enjoy it and wont do more, need to start working on my cardio soon, then will be giving it a blast Very Happy
That's no excuse Pete Rolling Eyes just look at that fat bastard Kirky lol!

Most are way fitter that me:P  I don't see any point in competing until i can ride more than 10-20mins with having to stop to recover, I know my mentality and I will end up giving in and wont want to go again. Hence I need to give up the beer first Smile
there's an event down here next week called the gentle one good one to start off pete
avatar
keith husky 450
Forum Sponser

Posts : 1240
Join date : 2014-08-25
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: Drovers 27th March

Post by keith husky 450 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:34 am

Well done to all swtr riders that took part today pure mudfest after the first loop
avatar
keith husky 450
Forum Sponser

Posts : 1240
Join date : 2014-08-25
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: Drovers 27th March

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum