Welsh 2 Day 2016

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Welsh 2 Day 2016

Post by wolfy on Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:50 pm

mungey wrote:
 Must be a glutton for punishment at my age. Back in again. Entries filled up real quick,about 20 minutes.See you there.

Nice one Dave Very Happy
avatar
wolfy
Forum Sponser

Posts : 6382
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 48
Location : Care Home, but sometimes they let me out

Back to top Go down

Re: Welsh 2 Day 2016

Post by wolfy on Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:56 pm

mufynman wrote:Good luck everyone ! I thought i'd log on , just to see how hard it was to get through . 2 minutes later i'm there with my credit card out and all the details filled in  . But I chickened out at the final hurdle - if i'd known all you old codgers were going maybe i'd have clicked ENTER !! head but

That close & you bottled it Rolling Eyes you would love it.... its an awesome event, you should have followed through with the entry I mean lol!
avatar
wolfy
Forum Sponser

Posts : 6382
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 48
Location : Care Home, but sometimes they let me out

Back to top Go down

Re: Welsh 2 Day 2016

Post by wolfy on Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:58 pm

Clarky_two wrote:I would be up for helping out and general sillyness and laughs guys. Let me know how I can help. Happy to tag along with Mels crew and take pics etc . .. keep me in the loop

Fuelling is sorted, be great to see you guys up there tho! Very Happy
avatar
wolfy
Forum Sponser

Posts : 6382
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 48
Location : Care Home, but sometimes they let me out

Back to top Go down

Re: Welsh 2 Day 2016

Post by mufynman on Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:41 pm

wolfy wrote:
mufynman wrote:Good luck everyone ! I thought i'd log on , just to see how hard it was to get through . 2 minutes later i'm there with my credit card out and all the details filled in  . But I chickened out at the final hurdle - if i'd known all you old codgers were going maybe i'd have clicked ENTER !! head but

That close & you bottled it Rolling Eyes you would love it.... its an awesome event, you should have followed through with the entry I mean lol!

I know i'd love it - it was more to do with that ive only got 3 days holiday spare left and ive promised the missus a long weekend in France - so that would have been that , and my bollocks would be on a silver plate now with some garnish No

Next year i'll make time for sure
avatar
mufynman

Posts : 3116
Join date : 2012-10-08
Age : 48
Location : Wye Valley

Back to top Go down

Re: Welsh 2 Day 2016

Post by shocker on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:02 pm

mufynman wrote:
wolfy wrote:
mufynman wrote:Good luck everyone ! I thought i'd log on , just to see how hard it was to get through . 2 minutes later i'm there with my credit card out and all the details filled in  . But I chickened out at the final hurdle - if i'd known all you old codgers were going maybe i'd have clicked ENTER !! head but

That close & you bottled it Rolling Eyes you would love it.... its an awesome event, you should have followed through with the entry I mean lol!

I know i'd love it - it was more to do with that ive only got 3 days holiday spare left and ive promised the missus a long weekend in France - so that would have been that , and my bollocks would be on a silver plate now with some garnish No

Next year i'll make time for sure

I'm thinking of doing The Powys enduro later in the year as it'll take up less time
Do you fancy that??

avatar
shocker
Forum Sponser

Posts : 3058
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 58
Location : in exile just over the border

Back to top Go down

Re: Welsh 2 Day 2016

Post by sparks on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:16 pm

Tis a great event, u will enjoy. Brill to see u all managed to get places cheers
avatar
sparks

Posts : 673
Join date : 2012-10-30
Location : Arkham Asylum

Back to top Go down

Re: Welsh 2 Day 2016

Post by Clarky_two on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:17 pm

I just been looking at that Gary. Why are these events so expensive?  £80 to ride a 150 mile loop. Or am I missing something here?  I've never done an event so wouldn't know what the crack is all about.....
avatar
Clarky_two
Forum Sponser

Posts : 1186
Join date : 2014-09-14
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Re: Welsh 2 Day 2016

Post by phil990 on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:28 pm

wolfy wrote:Fuelling is sorted, be great to see you guys up there tho! Very Happy

Most excellent... Very Happy
avatar
phil990

Posts : 2190
Join date : 2010-02-15
Location : Bridgendish. Welsh Riviera...

Back to top Go down

Re: Welsh 2 Day 2016

Post by mufynman on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:38 pm

Powys - yeah might do that then Gary , looks like you have to apply by post with a cheque and an SAE ? I haven't written a cheque since I bought that Timmy Mallet album !
avatar
mufynman

Posts : 3116
Join date : 2012-10-08
Age : 48
Location : Wye Valley

Back to top Go down

Re: Welsh 2 Day 2016

Post by shocker on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:19 pm

mufynman wrote:Powys - yeah might do that then Gary , looks like you have to apply by post with a cheque  and an SAE ? I haven't written a cheque since I bought that Timmy Mallet album !

Just wrote me cheque and stamped me envelopes, including the 11 quid for camping - come on get your finger out  lol!
avatar
shocker
Forum Sponser

Posts : 3058
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 58
Location : in exile just over the border

Back to top Go down

Re: Welsh 2 Day 2016

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum