South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gas gas

+9
spendy46
wege
Antrow
cnbevan1979
chamber66
ogri
ktm jon
captain caveman
Tilts
13 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Gas gas - Page 4 Empty Re: Gas gas

Post by pevs Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:37 pm

A usefull site Ben [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
pevs
pevs

Back to top Go down

Post by karlos Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:46 pm

Well done mate, looking forward to the pics.
karlos
karlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Walnutwhip Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:33 pm

That new gas gas got titanium valves tilts [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Funny we were talking this afternoon on the phone and said the same thing as Ogri short pipe and quick action throttle and the guy finds it a bit rapid, great minds heh lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Walnutwhip
Walnutwhip

Back to top Go down

Post by ogri Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:06 pm

Tilts wrote:Picked her up this morning, happy bunny!! change the rear spring and away to go...ill get some pics up tomorrow...

magic.bit jealous cos i can't do what you do.by that i mean change a bike with an optimistic view of the way ahead.i fucking worry myself to death."what if its been stood for yonks in a cold garage....will any moisture have made its way to the mains?"

"what if the owner has run the chain too tight and the output shaft bearing is just biding its time until a new owner buys the bike and goes for a ride.then,miles from anywhere it will fail and allow all the engine oil to flow out past the fucked seal." expensive rebuild follows just to change one bearing.

"what if i buy this bike then me car packs up?"

"i was hoping to get my piles done private but if i buy that newish 200 i may have to go on the waiting list"

"how the fuck am i going to afford my weekly rentboy visits when you consider the price of castrol TTS?"

stuff like that.

ogri

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilts Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

you are off your fuckin trolley Ogri!!!

That was some funny reading, how many cans of bow you had to be able to come up with shit like that....quality...

I dont care Ogri, and i dont give a shit about what anybody else thinks(probably fuck all anyway)
Ive got to raise the bars a bit, and see if my heavy duty eiback spring fit..and ill get some pics up...she's alittle lively.
Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Post by karlos Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:50 pm

Hey that's prior to any Bow. Once the bow is on board he chills out a bit. not much, just a bit.
karlos
karlos

Back to top Go down

Post by ktm jon Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:10 am

good one ben try and keep this one ogri is classic we need a rant page
ktm jon
ktm jon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilts Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:26 pm

i always keep my bikes long enough, long enough for me anyway.
Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Post by Walnutwhip Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:42 pm

ogri wrote:
Tilts wrote:Picked her up this morning, happy bunny!! change the rear spring and away to go...ill get some pics up tomorrow...

magic.bit jealous cos i can't do what you do.by that i mean change a bike with an optimistic view of the way ahead.i fucking worry myself to death."what if its been stood for yonks in a cold garage....will any moisture have made its way to the mains?"

"what if the owner has run the chain too tight and the output shaft bearing is just biding its time until a new owner buys the bike and goes for a ride.then,miles from anywhere it will fail and allow all the engine oil to flow out past the fucked seal." expensive rebuild follows just to change one bearing.

"what if i buy this bike then me car packs up?"

"i was hoping to get my piles done private but if i buy that newish 200 i may have to go on the waiting list"

"how the fuck am i going to afford my weekly rentboy visits when you consider the price of castrol TTS?"

stuff like that.

Absolute minter Ogri [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Think everyones got the attitude to enjoy themselves and get the bike they want to enjoy seeing that the Government has phecked us up the arse big time and im not going into the rent boy thing ogri... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Walnutwhip
Walnutwhip

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilts Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:39 pm

Well picked her up yesterday, done the deal in Gordano Services, chucked her in the back of Clive and back down to balck and rain wales, it was like barbados in Bristol!!!
Really pleased with it, only been up the road on it.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] even with me on it, fuck it goes..hope i can make use of it in the mud...

So today, ready for tomorrows wood bashing, i gave her a bit of a strip down, and changed the rear spring for my lorry spring and puts some bar risers on her...really looking forward to smashing fuck of it tomorrow, (or the other way round!!) bike feels nice and light, suspension feels plush...

some pics, not very good as it was getting dark when i finshed.

Steve's first school photo...

Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum: