South Wales Trail Riders

Fork seals on mot

Taffy300

Re: Fork seals on mot

Post by Taffy300 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:19 pm

jams wrote:
    x.b.b. wrote:Oojufink, slip a feeler gauge under the seal and move it around the fork leg with the blade at an angle.

+1 or cut out the shape of one of those fork seal scrapers out of a fizzy drink bottle. Works a treat

But dont forget your double sided sticky tape. Washing up liquid bottle & sticky back plastic... lol! lol! & if you need to to cut out anything with scissors always ask an adult !............Sorry.

x.b.b.

Post by x.b.b. on Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:37 pm

Taffyboy07 wrote:
    jams wrote:
    x.b.b. wrote:Oojufink, slip a feeler gauge under the seal and move it around the fork leg with the blade at an angle.

+1 or cut out the shape of one of those fork seal scrapers out of a fizzy drink bottle. Works a treat

But dont forget your double sided sticky tape. Washing up liquid bottle & sticky back plastic... lol! lol!  & if you need to to cut out anything with scissors always ask an adult !............Sorry.

lol! lol! lol!
    wolfy

Post by wolfy on Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:48 pm

jams wrote:

+1 Very Happy
    Gareth Gates

Post by Gareth Gates on Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:52 pm

mufynman wrote:Cooked meat , must have been an old banger :16:
    My first car came from an old couple , probably why it always whiffed of piss and biscuits
    i bought my first car off an old tart ! when i looked under the seat it was crammed with wet wipes that smelt of old herrings ! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:54 am