South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fork seals on mot

+5
steve
mizzed
mufynman
Taffy300
Oojufink
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fork seals on mot - Page 2 Empty Re: Fork seals on mot

Post by Taffy300 Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:19 pm

jams wrote:
x.b.b. wrote:Oojufink, slip a feeler gauge under the seal and move it around the fork leg with the blade at an angle.

+1 or cut out the shape of one of those fork seal scrapers out of a fizzy drink bottle. Works a treat

But dont forget your double sided sticky tape. Washing up liquid bottle & sticky back plastic... lol! lol! & if you need to to cut out anything with scissors always ask an adult !............Sorry.
Taffy300
Taffy300

Back to top Go down

Post by x.b.b. Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:37 pm

Taffyboy07 wrote:
jams wrote:
x.b.b. wrote:Oojufink, slip a feeler gauge under the seal and move it around the fork leg with the blade at an angle.

+1 or cut out the shape of one of those fork seal scrapers out of a fizzy drink bottle. Works a treat

But dont forget your double sided sticky tape. Washing up liquid bottle & sticky back plastic... lol! lol!  & if you need to to cut out anything with scissors always ask an adult !............Sorry.

lol! lol! lol!

x.b.b.

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:48 pm

jams wrote:

+1 Very Happy
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Gates Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:52 pm

mufynman wrote:Cooked meat , must have been an old banger :16:
My first car came from an old couple , probably why it always whiffed of piss and biscuits
i bought my first car off an old tart ! when i looked under the seat it was crammed with wet wipes that smelt of old herrings ! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Gareth Gates
Gareth Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2