South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last sundays pics

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Last sundays pics Empty Last sundays pics

Post by JTM525 Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:03 am

Started out that 3 of us were going out last saturday so our mate corbin could try out his new bike, he's not ridden offroad before so it was going to be a nice gentle route Twisted Evil , he then couldn't make it! Satnav530 (tom)and his two mates were going out sunday so along with Dayne and Greg it made a nice little group.
It wasn't long before a lack of maintenence showed and it wasn't me this time lol!

Cambo's new gear
Last sundays pics RIMG0019
Last sundays pics RIMG0020
Last sundays pics RIMG0023
Last sundays pics RIMG0024
Last sundays pics RIMG0026
Last sundays pics RIMG0028
Last sundays pics RIMG0029
Last sundays pics RIMG0030
Last sundays pics RIMG0031
Our sweeper Martin
Last sundays pics RIMG0032
Last sundays pics RIMG0033
Cow was blocking the way so i knocked it out  lol!
Last sundays pics RIMG0035
Tom said" my bikes making a clicking noise from chain area" lol!
Last sundays pics RIMG0036
Luckily his sister was home and brought his spare that was in the garage all the way to raglan!
Last sundays pics RIMG0037
Last sundays pics RIMG0038

Unfortunately my camera battery went flat cos i'd been playing around with it since i bought it and forgot to recharge it Embarassed so that's all of the photo's i got
Cheers guys, cracking day! Hope i didn't scare Martin and Dave away! lol!  Nice to meet Greg too
JTM525
JTM525

Back to top Go down

Last sundays pics Empty Re: Last sundays pics

Post by wolfy Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:07 pm

Cracking pic's looked like carnage on that one trail....nice pose cambo lol!
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by JTM525 Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:17 pm

wolfy wrote:Cracking pic's looked like carnage on that one trail....nice pose cambo lol!
Twas a tad slippy lol!
JTM525
JTM525

Back to top Go down

Post by mufynman Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:39 pm

Great Stuff cheers . Dayne , I hope you swiped Greg's credit card before you let him near your bike ?
mufynman
mufynman

Back to top Go down

Post by cambo76 Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:41 pm

It was a cracking ride even the bit when old bill gave Tom and me a vehicle check............. He was very understanding about the MOT being out on both bikes affraid affraid

Luckily they had only just ran out................. In October!!!!!! Shocked Shocked
cambo76
cambo76

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarky_two Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:36 pm

Bloody cracking pics - made me chuckle as I can relate to it well. The one pic of both riders down in the lane is a classic.

Wont be long till I am joining in all the fun again Joe
Clarky_two
Clarky_two

Back to top Go down

Post by JTM525 Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:28 pm

clarky_two wrote:Bloody cracking pics - made me chuckle as I can relate to it well.  The one pic of both riders down in the lane is a classic.

Wont be long till I am joining in all the fun again Joe
Yeah it was a great day out, i love the knarly lanes like that are utter carnage lol! you're more than welcome to come on the next one mate, when you back?
JTM525
JTM525

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarky_two Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:44 pm

Will be home on the 21st Jan, I am already riding on the 25th with 10 others on part of the Rhayader route we did, so probably the weekend after that is good. However I am available to get out in the week if anyone is about. Bloody missed riding the bike I tell you. I was very envious of the Sennybridge Range pics as its not easy to get up there. However I have a mate who has a Shepard pass and is willing to take me, last time he went up there there were 12 of them and the MOD just asked why so many and he said he was gathering sheep and needed a hand. No questions asked.... where were these lanes in the pics?
Clarky_two
Clarky_two

Back to top Go down

Post by JTM525 Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:58 pm

clarky_two wrote:Will be home on the 21st Jan, I am already riding on the 25th with 10 others on part of the Rhayader route we did, so probably the weekend after that is good.  However I am available to get out in the week if anyone is about.  Bloody missed riding the bike I tell you.  I was very envious of the Sennybridge Range pics as its not easy to get up there.  However I have a mate who has a Shepard pass and is willing to take me, last time he went up there there were 12 of them and the MOD just asked why so many and he said he was gathering sheep and needed a hand.  No questions asked....  where were these lanes in the pics?
I love that area! Some great trails! Not sure i'd want to go up sennybridge when the mod are there, them vehicles looked proper shot up lol!
I haven't a clue where the trails were cos its was wolfys route, great route though!
JTM525
JTM525

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:05 pm

Druids way & the ranges are only open over the Christmas hols, you wont see me up there till next year affraid
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next