South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spencer (Vin) did the walk of shame and filled bike with Diesel

+2
crm250dude
Steptoe (Jetset)
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Spencer (Vin) did the walk of shame and filled bike with Diesel - Page 2 Empty Re: Spencer (Vin) did the walk of shame and filled bike with Diesel

Post by wolfy Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:45 pm

"Embarrassing" Rolling Eyes  I don't think so......., you try filling your bike up with diesel in front of 30 fellow piss taking trail riders like I did on last years Christmas ride Embarassed lol!
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Spencer (Vin) did the walk of shame and filled bike with Diesel - Page 2 Empty Re: Spencer (Vin) did the walk of shame and filled bike with Diesel

Post by JTM525 Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:56 pm

wolfy wrote:"Embarrassing" Rolling Eyes  I don't think so......., you try filling your bike up with diesel in front of 30 fellow piss taking trail riders like I did on last years Christmas ride Embarassed lol!
smiler
JTM525
JTM525

Back to top Go down

Post by crm250dude Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:44 pm

Yes Wolfy, I knew we would find something in common to bond over ...although boulder alley is still a little thorn in our relationship
crm250dude
crm250dude

Back to top Go down

Post by crm250dude Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:50 pm

what happened to my pics steptoe?
crm250dude
crm250dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Steptoe (Jetset) Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:12 pm

Fuck me! Forgot all about them. Get onto it right now.
Have to work out how to upload them first though.
Steptoe (Jetset)
Steptoe (Jetset)

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:44 am

Image shacks the easiest, Just upload then copy and paste the IMG code here.
steve
steve

Back to top Go down

Post by crm250dude Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:55 am

or email me them...
crm250dude
crm250dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Steptoe (Jetset) Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:24 pm

I am getting round to it, maybe later.
Steptoe (Jetset)
Steptoe (Jetset)

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:38 pm

Later? its been over a fortnight already, I know some people are slow learners like Laughing
steve
steve

Back to top Go down

Post by crm250dude Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:02 pm

Yea - im still waiting.....

I been converting my garage into office / garage

put a partition and door in to divide the back area off - needed to free up our spare room for guests / possible new foster kids - all Jeffs fauklt cos I saw his setup and got Garage jelousy.....

got plans for next 3 weekends - going up to london for some family things - but late november / early december should be able to get out again

crm250dude
crm250dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next