South Wales Trail Riders

Todays pics 14th

mc queen

Re: Todays pics 14th

Post by mc queen on Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:42 pm

very nice day . steve, very nice, i woz dreading it when u said honest,  lol! lol!
    Gareth Gates

Post by Gareth Gates on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:17 pm

don"t worry about the walk of shame mate !me done loads of them ! like the jacket ! i got one like it ! look forward to meeting you an we do the walk of shame same time eh ! Basketball
    crm250dude

Post by crm250dude on Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:02 am

I got to say what a pukka bunch of lads, at first I was a bit worried, within 5 minutes in the foggy morning the group split up and we lost a couple, I was thinking the worst picturing myself left behind on a mountain somewhere miles from civilization and forced to use all my bear grills survival lessons!!

…But we regrouped and as the day went on the group gave me the confidence to go places I would not have dreamed a bike could go, I know I slowed everyone down (see the pic of the traffic jam with me in front and the grins on their faces behind me) - added to that I was on my arse more than on my bike - but the support you guys gave me was inspiring, no sooner was I on my arse I had 2 blokes picking up my bike and dragging my arse out of the bushes and putting me back on it - engine started and ready to roll !!!!

So thank you all for your kind words about my first time efforts - but it was mainly your support and guidance that got me through the day.

I have an ebay shopping list – boots, armour, jacket, trousers – bash plate and hand guards….

As Arnie says “ill be back”

Oh PS….
    Did anyone get any free petrol ???
    jams

Post by jams on Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Looked like a nice one, hopefully be back in the saddle soon ish.
    Steptoe (Jetset)

Post by Steptoe (Jetset) on Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:39 pm

Great ride report and pictures, count me in next time pleeeeeeas
    Exclee

Post by Exclee on Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:16 am

Great pictures and a great looking ride.
    crm250dude

Post by crm250dude on Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:46 pm

Getting a bit nostalgic digging out old pics of me....

this was my first ever ride with SWTR - i've met some great people through this site and trail riding and its given me a lease of life i would probably not have had... without trail riding I would probably be a fat old miserable bastard Suspect

See if you can find the ride report of your first ride and comment on it santa santa
    sparks

Post by sparks on Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:54 pm

Will never forget this ride dude. Your the one and only, that I have seen turn up in leather jacket and walking boots for a ride smiler lost ur accent a bit since then too Very Happy
    steve

Post by steve on Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:24 pm

Had me a bit baffled then when i read the title, Thought what pics i haven't taken any pics recently scratch
    Most of the old ride report photos are gone now since photobucket and imageshack starting charging none of link  work.
    wolfy

Post by wolfy on Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:06 am

steve wrote:Had me a bit baffled then when i read the title, Thought what pics i haven't taken any pics recently  scratch
    Most of the old ride report photos are gone now since photobucket and imageshack starting charging none of link  work.

I had a look too, like steve said the pic's & vids are gone from pre 14 scratch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:26 pm