Two rds forsale

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two rds forsale

Post by fozzy on Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:48 pm

Right ive got two rd 250's forsale, going on ebay shortly and will sell easily

one is a rd250 ypvs jap import needs restoring not seized most of the bits there £800

second is a 1993 ypvs 350r
its got 18k on the clock and is in good nick was full faired model but I took fairing off as it was repaired and stuck a rd350 stock headlamp can either be put back or modify clock to fit, as old clock used fairing bracket, or you could go universal or retro fit a older style rd clock.. the 350 I just fitted new genuine throttle cable and clutch cable and tz fuel tap, you can ride it as is once clock are fitted, or could make a nice hybrid £1200

No offers on any of these, don't want to mess anyone about as youll be wasting your time, these are cheap bikes and will sell easily on the bay but offering locally, got my 500 money pit and 3xv so want something I can use every day.. so may px something for the two try me, could add cash aswell...

also have 350 ypvs barrels rebored with pistons and small end bearings with head £300 but will only sell this once 250 has gone, the plan was to fit 350 heads

also have zxr 400 forks wheels and modified zx6 clocks, the guy I bought them off said the yoke has been converted to take a ypvs frame, although ive not tried ive no reason to disbelieve him, need sensor for speedo disks calipers £400 ovno

fozzy

Back to top Go down

Re: Two rds forsale

Post by fozzy on Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]