South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi from Paul

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hi from Paul - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi from Paul

Post by HondaMicky Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:41 pm

paul beard wrote:
HondaMicky wrote:
paul beard wrote:
HondaMicky wrote:Hello Mr Beard are you entered in the Fred Rist  cheers 
Ill be there mate weather looking good  affraid   Very Happy 
Hi Paul go on to trialsclubswales.com events and print out the route instructions and start times are on there. Ill be there for 8. It will be arrow marked all the way round but you shouldn,t rely on that so what i do is cut the route instructions down to about half A4 size and laminate them, punch two wholes in the top and use cable ties to attach them to you renthal bars. When you sign on in the caravan they will give you your numbers, take some tape mate. See you there  cheers  affraid 

HondaMicky

Back to top Go down

Hi from Paul - Page 2 Empty I wondered when i seen hondamicky if it was my mate mr root. See you there micky. Thanks for info. Just giving husky a oil change. See you sunday.

Post by paul beard Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:23 pm

HondaMicky wrote:
paul beard wrote:
HondaMicky wrote:
paul beard wrote:
HondaMicky wrote:Hello Mr Beard are you entered in the Fred Rist  cheers 
Ill be there mate weather looking good  affraid   Very Happy 
Hi Paul go on to trialsclubswales.com events and print out the route instructions and start times are on there. Ill be there for 8. It will be arrow marked all the way round but you shouldn,t rely on that so what i do is cut the route instructions down to about half A4 size and laminate them, punch two wholes in the top and use cable ties to attach them to you renthal bars. When you sign on in the caravan they will give you your numbers, take some tape mate. See you there  cheers  affraid 

paul beard

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2