Narberth MCC Hare and Hounds, which is classic bike friendly

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Narberth MCC Hare and Hounds, which is classic bike friendly

Post by JimboTD5 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:13 pm

I'm up for this, how do you enter? No answer on the phone number I'll try again later Smile
avatar
JimboTD5

Posts : 230
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 27
Location : Gower

Back to top Go down

Re: Narberth MCC Hare and Hounds, which is classic bike friendly

Post by chamber66 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:12 pm

What are you riding?

Entry form here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
chamber66

Posts : 1297
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : jack land

Back to top Go down

Re: Narberth MCC Hare and Hounds, which is classic bike friendly

Post by JimboTD5 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:43 pm

Ktm 250 excf if that's ok? Thanks!
avatar
JimboTD5

Posts : 230
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 27
Location : Gower

Back to top Go down

Re: Narberth MCC Hare and Hounds, which is classic bike friendly

Post by HondaMicky on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:42 pm

Done this one last year Jim and enjoyed. Gave the bloke a ring. Couldnt walk for a week getting old  affraid Wink :bounce: cheers 

HondaMicky

Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Narberth MCC Hare and Hounds, which is classic bike friendly

Post by chamber66 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:57 pm

HondaMicky wrote:Done this one last year Jim and enjoyed. Gave the bloke a ring. Couldnt walk for a week getting old  affraid Wink :bounce: cheers 

Are you going to do it again this year ?
avatar
chamber66

Posts : 1297
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : jack land

Back to top Go down

Re: Narberth MCC Hare and Hounds, which is classic bike friendly

Post by kirky on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:59 pm

If Gar "short leg " Gates is doing it then there are definitely no Gates to manhandle , are you using the Gasser or the kayak Gar ? :bounce:
avatar
kirky
Special star kirky boy

Posts : 1562
Join date : 2011-04-08
Age : 49
Location : West Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: Narberth MCC Hare and Hounds, which is classic bike friendly

Post by marcw on Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:15 pm

Me and kirky in,best if you ring early evening jimbotd5 best time to catch him :bounce: 

marcw

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 53

Back to top Go down

Re: Narberth MCC Hare and Hounds, which is classic bike friendly

Post by HondaMicky on Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:59 pm

chamber66 wrote:
HondaMicky wrote:Done this one last year Jim and enjoyed. Gave the bloke a ring. Couldnt walk for a week getting old  affraid Wink :bounce: cheers 

Are you going to do it again this year ?
Skint John, blew the shock on the CRF 230 and every one said by a rebuildable one 300 smackers so may be next year. What bike you riding  :bounce: 

HondaMicky

Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Narberth MCC Hare and Hounds, which is classic bike friendly

Post by chamber66 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:34 pm

HondaMicky wrote:
chamber66 wrote:
HondaMicky wrote:Done this one last year Jim and enjoyed. Gave the bloke a ring. Couldnt walk for a week getting old  affraid Wink :bounce: cheers 

Are you going to do it again this year ?
Skint John, blew the shock on the CRF 230 and every one said by a rebuildable one 300 smackers so may be next year. What bike you riding  :bounce: 

Taking the old Yam again. Only offroad bike I have
avatar
chamber66

Posts : 1297
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : jack land

Back to top Go down

Re: Narberth MCC Hare and Hounds, which is classic bike friendly

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum