South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy Trial 8th FEB

+4
steve
Gareth Gates
shocker
HondaMicky
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Easy Trial 8th FEB - Page 2 Empty Re: Easy Trial 8th FEB

Post by shocker Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:03 pm

I might even use the helmet camera Very Happy 
It'll be like an episode of Last of the Summer Wine - only with two Compo's lol!
shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Gates Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:34 pm

Easy Trial 8th FEB - Page 2 365881 
Gareth Gates
Gareth Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by marcw Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:42 pm

Use the gasser gar ul piss it :bounce: 

marcw

Back to top Go down

Post by tricks Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:55 pm

Those new categories seem a bit open to everyone.. trophy hunters paradise  Very Happy 
tricks
tricks

Back to top Go down

Post by shocker Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:12 pm

tricks wrote:Those new categories seem a bit open to everyone.. trophy hunters paradise  Very Happy 

Can't speak for the stuttering warbler Mr Gates, but personally really don't think being weighed down by trophys on the way home is going to be a problem for either of us - ever!

Turn up, have a little look at the sections, choose the class where I can actually get around without risk to life and limb, arse about and chat all the way around, then go home in one piece (without even looking at the results) has always been my plan at the few trials I've ever ridden and am sticking to it Very Happy Very Happy 

I couldn't give a shit about the trophy hunters, they've always been there and think they always will be!
shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

Post by x.b.b. Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:07 pm

shocker wrote:
tricks wrote:Those new categories seem a bit open to everyone.. trophy hunters paradise  Very Happy 

Can't speak for the stuttering warbler Mr Gates, but personally really don't think being weighed down by trophys on the way home is going to be a problem for either of us - ever!

Turn up, have a little look at the sections, choose the class where I can actually get around without risk to life and limb, arse about and chat all the way around, then go home in one piece (without even looking at the results) has always been my plan at the few trials I've ever ridden and am sticking to it Very Happy Very Happy 

I couldn't give a shit about the trophy hunters, they've always been there and think they always will be!

Well said Shocker, your a man after my own heart, I don't give a stuff about trophies and shit as long as I enjoy myself and have a laugh.

x.b.b.

Back to top Go down

Post by tricks Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:54 pm

Wow calm down  Laughing My post was directed to Micky.. not you personally  Laughing 

That's what it's all about boys having laugh, I'm the same when I ride.. but sadly enough people moan about people riding in a class they shouldn't already at the local trial meets, these new categories might only make it worse. Hope it doesn't

shocker wrote:

tricks
tricks

Back to top Go down

Post by shocker Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:32 pm

The one's that used to really piss me off where the buggers riding in a class well below thier ability, then when they came first moaned that it was too easy rather than simply move up a class and risk a lower place - persuading the organisers to toughen up sections in future!

Only my opinion, but the easy route should be just that to encourage new riders and lame old duffers alike, if it wasn't even scored I'd still ride it because if would be a different place to ride, legal and best of all someone who has a clue what they're doing lays out the sections - and it would keep the pot hunters out, as there wouldn't be any pots to hunt Very Happy  Very Happy 

Having ended a trial in casualty twice (broken finger/hand and internal bleeding in me leg via a stray footpeg Crying or Very sad ) probably due to being crap at it, don't intend even trying remotely tricky these days!
shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Gates Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:35 pm

when i win they can keep the trophy anyway !  lol! lol!
Gareth Gates
Gareth Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by tricks Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:50 pm

shocker wrote:
Only my opinion, but the easy route should be just that to encourage new riders and lame old duffers alike, if it wasn't even scored I'd still ride it because if would be a different place to ride, legal and best of all someone who has a clue what they're doing lays out the sections - and it would keep the pot hunters out, as there wouldn't be any pots to hunt Very Happy  Very Happy 

100% agree - Trial is dying out here in south wales, I've seen numbers fall dramatically just in the couple of years i've been going. They should have just beginers courses more to encourage new riders [and part timers] all those routes on the same day only confuse some people to a point where they don't go back  Laughing But sadly it ain't for us to decide whats best, thats left to a gang of pissed blokes and a raise of hands in a dark pub.

Anyways you'll enjoy Neath clubs trial, they always put on a good event. This one is very nice to ride - I used to practice there. Have a good un

Cool 

BTW.. Mickey what you riding in now if they've done away with 50/50?
tricks
tricks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next