South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maybe it wasnt the best idea lol

+7
mufynman
juljam33
wolfy
Denzil
sparks
steve
bonkeye
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

maybe it wasnt the best idea lol  - Page 2 Empty Re: maybe it wasnt the best idea lol

Post by bonkeye Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:49 am

wolfy wrote:Nothing like a good rinse out, should have let the gas gas go  lol! 

Proper wash out that one tho!  affraid 

no chance..... when i got home i found out there was another crossing went wrong there winter last year........ he let go of his bike and never found it
bonkeye
bonkeye

Back to top Go down

maybe it wasnt the best idea lol  - Page 2 Empty Re: maybe it wasnt the best idea lol

Post by steve Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:00 am

Where was that to? Mad that never finding it again.
steve
steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopes Dad Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:19 am

That was brill! You managed to combine my 2 fav things, off roading and scuba diving!

Hope you get the bike sorted soon
Hopes Dad
Hopes Dad

Back to top Go down

Post by shocker Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:33 pm

The desperate sounding 'don't like water' comments made that one of the funniest things I've seen in ages  lol! 

shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

Post by bonkeye Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:23 pm

steve wrote:Where was that to? Mad that never finding it again.

its in Wattsville..... i wont be crossing that ever again ! even if its a dryed up river bed lol
bonkeye
bonkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by bonkeye Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:29 pm

Hopes Dad wrote:
That was brill! You managed to combine my 2 fav things, off roading and scuba diving!

Hope you get the bike sorted soon

bike is all running now bud.... at the time i didnt have my spark plud spanner id used it few days before and forgot to put it bag in my riding bad.... just ordered a small one to keep in the bag now though the plug had loads of oil and gunk on it, but i poured abit of 2 stroke down the hole and left it for an hour then slowly rotated the engine, drained the carb and refilled with fuel started forst kick but theres a very load cracking coming out of the exhaust but im wondering if this is due to the exhaust packing being soaking wet..... think i'll repack it to be on the safe side or just go for a very long ride
bonkeye
bonkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by bonkeye Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:31 pm

Gary wrote:The desperate sounding 'don't like water' comments made that one of the funniest things I've seen in ages  lol! 

yeah im not a fan of deep water, was swimming in the sea in isle of white few years ago and the current started to take me out to see.... only just made it back to the beach my own fault i know but since then the deepest water i been in was the bath ! lol
bonkeye
bonkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopes Dad Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:49 pm

Nice one dude, glad you managed to get the bike up and running with no dramas.

I know wher that crossing is, the river is in full flow at the moment, that could have turned out a lot worse!
Hopes Dad
Hopes Dad

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Gates Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:41 pm

u old trout you !  lol! 
Gareth Gates
Gareth Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by bonkeye Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:51 pm

Bancok chickboy wrote: u old trout you !  lol! 

lol! 
bonkeye
bonkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next