South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOT ALONE THIS TIME !!!

Go down

NOT ALONE THIS TIME  !!! Empty NOT ALONE THIS TIME !!!

Post by The Drifter Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:54 pm

I met up with Husky Steve under a viaduct in that place were Richard Burton once lived  :-X :-X and away we went at a nice steady pace covering some nice trails called in afan country park for  some light refreshments and onward and upward we went  there over some mountain to the displeasure of a farmer who said there is no access up here I apologised and he just said thanks for closing the gates anyway, :-X carry on  :Smile went up and over a boggy bit I think steve was hanging behind hoping he would see me fall of but I didn't  :enjoying: :enjoying: when we departed each others company on my way home I passed a miserable git in a silver what I think may have been a zafira looked as though he was going towards work WAS IT "THE BEAR" maybe I don't know but I am sure he will let me know,anyway Steve thanks for a enjoyable few hours and hope we can do it again sometime along with AndyH  your mate >Very Happy >Very Happy oh he took pictures so he may post them later cheers cheers

The Drifter

Back to top Go down