South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New boy

+3
Gareth Gates
juljam33
Exclee
7 posters

Go down

New boy Empty New boy

Post by Exclee Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:04 pm

Hi All,

New to the forum, been trail riding a couple of years now, vist Wales as much as possible (3hrs drive), try to get out every other week normally to Wales North, Mid and South, also Peaks Yorkshire Hampshire, but nothing compares to your neck of the woods though, maybe meet up and get muddy in the future! Ride a Husaberg TE300, mostly with Whyzedd as we tend to take it in turns driving.
Cheers
Lee
Exclee
Exclee

Back to top Go down

New boy Empty Re: New boy

Post by juljam33 Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:10 pm

Hello exclee are you related to leeexc by any chance scratch
juljam33
juljam33

Back to top Go down

Post by Exclee Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:17 pm

Not that I'm aware of?
Exclee
Exclee

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Gates Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:36 pm

Exclee wrote:Not that I'm aware of?                                                                                                                                       orite !look forward to meeting you sometime  Dont worry about juljames e"s got a funny way of reasoning poor dab ! What a Face
Gareth Gates
Gareth Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:44 pm

Hi Lee, I thought it was the other way round too.
Never met you, but do remember you being whyzedds satmap man.

Welcome Very Happy
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by Exclee Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:21 am

Hi Wolfy, Yes Steve's not great with a GPS, goes from memory. I plan routes through Satmap xpedition putting fuel stops and such in then going to see what its like, unfortunatly so much is closed these days, thats the problem with not having the local knowledge, you then have to try and get round it, for example we did a route that went down the Strata Florida, was running fast due to a lot of rain, water was up to your waist, we got half the bikes accross (me in the water helping to get through) came to get my bike through and half the group said they weren't going through, I then had to take them round via a massive road burn, should have told them to poke it really but they didn't have a clue where we were, got a bypass route marked up now if it happened again.

I hear you are the oracle when it comes to lanes, you know everywhere, Steve's raved on about the route you took him and Three cans on, gutted I missed it, bad timing for me, couldn't afford a three day adventure at that point, more to the point the third day was planned to ride the forest with Factory Lee, last time I went he tried to exhaust me so I was defencles against his charms, I've only got 1/4 welsh in me I think he wanted to change that!Very Happy.

Hopefully we'll meet up soon.
Cheers Lee
Exclee
Exclee

Back to top Go down

Post by mufynman Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:18 pm

Hi Lee, myself and a few mates are new to this and have been plugging away since last October . Having a blast every ride we go on , and it gets sillier the further into Wales we go . May see you out on the trails !
mufynman
mufynman

Back to top Go down

Post by Exclee Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:44 pm

The only regret I have is not doing it sooner, stopped riding off road at 16 when I got a 50cc, then brought a TS250X which was mint condition during the last Oasis gig at Wembley, her indorrs wasn't as impressed as me, the bike was great.....20 years ago so a brought a KTM 450 08 model, engines are just to unprodictable (fragile) so I brought the 300 which I like a lot better, I like two strokes though only ever owned two four strokes, a GSXR750 and the KTM, had a RG500 and various two strokes when younger.

Is that a Satmap on your bike?
Exclee
Exclee

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:36 pm

welcome exclee
sparks
sparks

Back to top Go down

Post by Denzil Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:20 pm