South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

totaly gutted :(

+9
steve
Hopes Dad
Richard
Rob.R
x.b.b.
Dicky
hypnoelvis
Gareth Gates
rastamouse
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

totaly gutted :(  Empty totaly gutted :(

Post by rastamouse Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:08 pm

got some bad news Sad my bike got stolen today from llandaff north area Crying or Very sad was taken around 4pm, its a 2002 yamaha wr 426 reg YO52 XCO its a prity much factory standard blue bike, totally gutted had it prob 2 feckin weeks an some lowlife scum who cant get off there ass and get a job to save a buy there own Evil or Very Mad all i hope now is the hurt themselfs on it! , if i drank alc this would prob be 1 these times to "drown my sorrow in a bottle" :x if people could keep an eye out it would be hugely appreciated Sad it has been reported to the police but tbh dont have much faith in police Sad

rastamouse

Back to top Go down

totaly gutted :(  Empty Re: totaly gutted :(

Post by Gareth Gates Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:16 pm

GUTTING ! Sad
Gareth Gates
Gareth Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by hypnoelvis Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:27 pm

sorry mate,,, hope she comes back to you somehow..

hypnoelvis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicky Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:31 pm

Gutted for you fella - fekkin hate the scum Evil or Very Mad

We didn't even get a chance to ride either Crying or Very sad
Dicky
Dicky

Back to top Go down

Post by rastamouse Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:45 pm

im gutted dicky Sad im hopeing she comes bk in 1 peice or they find the bike and whoever took it both mangled , i had 3 big ass chains on it no "drag" marks on the floor nothin the scum must of carryed it out an loaded it in a van Sad (kidnapped my girl) Sad if she dont come bk im thinkin maybe somthing a lil heavier to stop them carrying it easy, ohh an with a ignition so can fit alarm to it too! (just a thought u thinkit b "illegal" to hook our bikes up to the mains so if the thevin ***** touch it they get a nice belt, obv DC power would b my preferded choice so it grabs hold them till i walk out with a nice bat an test my baseball swing to knock him of the bike ??? ) think i go jail for that? scratch i hate theives with a passion!!!!!!!

rastamouse

Back to top Go down

Post by x.b.b. Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:24 am

Gutted for you Rasta, nil illegitimo carborandam. Keep an eye out on Gumtree.

x.b.b.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob.R Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:28 am

my bike was taken exactly the same way on wednesday afternoon in abergavenny - only had that 4 months. thing is i'd only just got off it and if i'd opened the back door 5 mins earlier my 2 staffys would have been chewing on them - talk about missed oppertunities. Mine was locked up and fitted with an immobilser.
I know how gutted you feel mate - I wanted to just go out driving around looking for them - but would have been pointless really

Rob.R

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:31 pm

Same bike as me fella, sorry to hear of your loss, hope you get it back.
But with the polices attitude to motorbike theft, good look.
But then again I was in a bike shop in Jan this year, were 2 cops where returning a bike that was stolen off the dealership forecourt, so you never know.

Richard

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob.R Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:54 pm

seems to be a lot of theft going on in south wales lately especially dirt bikes, gwent customs/nick randall motorcycles had a wr426 stolen last night and the premises torched - can't post a link as i'm a new member but if you search for gwent.customs on facebook the details are on there.

Rob.R

Back to top Go down

Post by rastamouse Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:10 pm

if theres any "tech" whizz kids maybe a nice project for them is to setup/build a "tracker" type system like the "track my iphone app" (i know there are tracker system on the market) but they are only activated by the police, so if someone built an app/module to track the bike from an iphone "OURSELFS" then think people might b a lil more reluctant to steal bikes if the owners are showing up at were its beeing kept! them have the chance to give the bike bk an fix any damage orrrrr and then geven a ass kickin pref with batts (broken both hands and arms) orrrrr call the plod let them catch them "red handed" with the bike and jail! but fundamentally they get a choice an ass kicking and left at that or jail???? Smile but at the end still better chance getting the bike back , my next bike will b fitted with a trakker!!!!

rastamouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next