South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training day with David Knight at Lee Walters ort

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Training day with David Knight at Lee Walters ort - Page 2 Empty Re: Training day with David Knight at Lee Walters ort

Post by factory lee Wed May 15, 2013 1:08 pm

£160 m8

factory lee

Back to top Go down

Training day with David Knight at Lee Walters ort - Page 2 Empty Re: Training day with David Knight at Lee Walters ort

Post by nate Wed May 15, 2013 1:09 pm

will get back to shortly.
nate
nate

Back to top Go down

Post by booster24 Thu May 16, 2013 8:56 pm

Luv to come but it would be unfair to David, would'nt want to show him up...............joking, just joking. Be good to see uagain Lee, last time was at Mercian practice day with Ben and me.

Nate, hows it going budy, are u riding round 3, if they find a venue! Luved my 250 xcf, defo faster on that than my 300, the start of the last race was a joke, clubman 4stroke sitting there waiting to go then people just.....went, no flag, sitting there......best we go then! still picked them off to get 4th. See u soon.
booster24
booster24

Back to top Go down

Post by nate Thu May 16, 2013 10:16 pm

alright dawg....yeap doing round 3 tho not sure its on as the next set of regs showing are the 28th of july???? weird!

Tough 3 hours bud wasnt it....mmy hand were wripped to shreds, mogs from this site had a big off and broke his wrist he is gutted. I had a 4th as well......it was very close racing tho as the first 4 places in my class finished on 17 laps.

What did you like about the 4 stroke compared to the 2 stroke bud?

nate
nate
nate

Back to top Go down

Post by booster24 Fri May 17, 2013 10:41 am

Hi budy, the 4t was just so easy to ride quick. It did'nt rip your arms off but had plenty of go, along the stoney straight the bigger bikes were'nt getting away and I still had cogs left. On the small motocross section the bike was awsome, I could lean it on its ear so much and feed that power in controling the rear slide as I pleased. It powered up the hill's with no wheel spin just traction and I could fly into that bomb hole and was getting some awsome air time. The rear suspension was amazing, I dont care what people say but that rear ktm linkage system apposed to the PDS was so noticeable, awsome. It just controled and tracked the rear perfectly and you could realy feel what was going on, it just dug in. The bike feels small and so light. Through the woods it was in its element, I wish there was more technical/snotty sections because it would have relished in it. I stopped for fuel and fitted in a cup full! I could have done the whole race on one tank and have spare, amazing. The bike was just fun to ride and put a big smile on my face. Got hope and did a filter change £3.50 and changed the oil/cleaned filter...done. This is the 2011 KTM 250 xc-f model so I cant comment on the exc but I would'nt buy an exc anyway after having 2t and 4t xc's. I road registered it last week and fitted a plate,reflector and horn, done. Oh yup my hands were abit blistered but I was not tired after the race, not like I was after taking a 300 racing. I personaly think that less is more power wise some times, considering that a proper track should only have 5% fast going style straights then a smaller agile bike with good power and grunt that just grips and climbs anything makes sense, I am converted and I luv 2 smokes but this puppy is the bike I should have bought long ago.
booster24
booster24

Back to top Go down

Post by nate Fri May 17, 2013 11:20 pm

ummm sounds like the right bike for the job i am tempted to try a small 4 stroke next time. I agree less agressive is sometimes quicker especially in the last half of the race.
see you at the next one??
If the mercian is cancelled on the 2nd od you fancy doing the wednesday evening one up in Ryhader late may dawg?

nate
nate
nate

Back to top Go down

Post by booster24 Sat May 18, 2013 7:40 pm

I hope the next round aint canceled, I dont know what there doing, they havent even got a venue. they were thinking of coleford but people said not coleford again! we'll look like chickens! Anyway yeah i'll be doing something and may do the evening one, see u soon.
booster24
booster24

Back to top Go down

Post by factory lee Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:31 pm

Ok boys the David knight training dates are Aug 12/13/14/15 at Baskerville hall hay on wye email or call to book in cheers lee

factory lee

Back to top Go down

Post by factory lee Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Some room left on the 12/13 for the nighter training days at Baskerville hall cheers lee

factory lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2