Giant Anthem X1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Giant Anthem X1

Post by fozzy on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:25 pm

I know most of you like engines but for those who like to keep fit, it may of be of interest, forks alone are around £750 new all xt and xtr

bought in 2010 by me owned from new, well looked after, recent xt crank bb new brake pads F+R, new rear mech (XTR) new xt rear cassete and chain carbon riser bar and carbon stem, new grips and 120mm Kashima fox 2012, hele taped from new but does have some marks as its used but overall vgc, may consider breaking if no joy £1000 firm, south wales, pictures shortly..

ANTHEM X 1

- 120mm Kashima fox 2011-
- Shimano Deore XT drive train and braking components with XTR Shadow
- Race Face Evolve XC components
- Mavic XM 717 rim/ DT 370 hubs, wheelset
- SizeL (20”)
- Colour: Orange, Silver

Ignore the tape on forks i taped them up as i ran a mug catcher mudgaurd, to stop it marking, forks are unmarked and mint as far as im aware and done around 15 hours riding, they were 150mm but had mojo lower them to suite the bike..

Only reason im selling is ive bought a on-one whippet and orange five, my mrs is doing my head in winging about falling over bikes, without doubt the best bike ive ever owned does everything, ive had lots of bikes in between this and they have been sold on, ive allways gone back to my giant, but now i want a change..

They are 2011 fox float rlc 140mm forks reduced to 120mm. They have kashima stanchions, fit rlc cartridge, 1.1/8 steerer, qr axel, stronger / stiffer than an off the shelf 120mm fork as they have extra webbing on the brace and don't have the scallops on the crown. Perfect for an aggressive rider.

Cranks also taped up from when fitted, and new tyres and tubes also, only done maybe 60 miles on tyres
fozzy17 Posts: 321Joined: Sun Feb 1, 2009 1:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[IMG][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]