South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what's best product to make my plastics all shiny?

+7
factory lee
bonkeye
wide
cnbevan1979
captain caveman
Tank
Mogs
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

what's best product to make my plastics all shiny? Empty what's best product to make my plastics all shiny?

Post by Mogs Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:33 pm

what do you lot use after washing to bring the shine and cover the scratches?

when you see a used bike at a bike shop they always seem gleaming and glossy... sprayed with something ???

Use gt85 at the mo... was maybe going to try some spray silicone or even that rhinogoo shine...

any suggestions?
Mogs
Mogs

Back to top Go down

what's best product to make my plastics all shiny? Empty Re: what's best product to make my plastics all shiny?

Post by Tank Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:51 pm

pro clean does the job moggs looks like new after and u can cover the whole bike in it stops it rusting to Cool
Tank
Tank

Back to top Go down

what's best product to make my plastics all shiny? Empty Re: what's best product to make my plastics all shiny?

Post by captain caveman Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:17 am

Any silicon spray will do the job moggs, i found some strawberry smelling stuff on ebay for £4 a can. So you could use it in the car to.
captain caveman
captain caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by cnbevan1979 Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:21 am

show shine
cnbevan1979
cnbevan1979

Back to top Go down

Post by wide Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:47 am

Wurth silicon spray.. fabulous stuff

wide

Back to top Go down

Post by bonkeye Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:27 pm

after i washed the bike with pro clean i always cover the bike in GT85, looks awsome
bonkeye
bonkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by factory lee Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:22 pm

wd 40

factory lee

Back to top Go down

Post by captain caveman Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:43 pm

top cheap trick if you got big faded black bumper on lets say a van.

rag with a little bit of hydraulic oil just as good as any black to black and lasts longer. Wink
captain caveman
captain caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by doug Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:01 pm

also smooth peanut butter ,for black bumpers....

doug

Back to top Go down

Post by Shepy aka THE DUKE Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:08 pm

captain caveman wrote:top cheap trick if you got big faded black bumper on lets say a van.

rag with a little bit of hydraulic oil just as good as any black to black and lasts longer. Wink

heat gun is the bolox...
Shepy aka THE DUKE
Shepy aka THE DUKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next