South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all - taking a trip to your beautiful country

2 posters

Go down

Hello all - taking a trip to your beautiful country Empty Hello all - taking a trip to your beautiful country

Post by Tackleberry Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:32 pm

Hi all.

Inspiring pictures on this site. I'm a regular DRZ400 green laner in sunny Kent and going to head over to do your picturesque routes in October with a friend.

Thought I'd register and say hi, then do some research for B&B's and routes - maybe catch some of you on the lanes!

Tackleberry

Back to top Go down

Hello all - taking a trip to your beautiful country Empty Re: Hello all - taking a trip to your beautiful country

Post by captain caveman Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Hi Tackleberry dont know about beautiful but i guess Kent is a bit flat Laughing
Loads of B&B,s around Just let us know what area your thinking of riding.

captain caveman
captain caveman

Back to top Go down

Hello all - taking a trip to your beautiful country Empty Re: Hello all - taking a trip to your beautiful country

Post by Tackleberry Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Thanks Captain Caveman - I'm thinking 'the Gap' as we don't fancy river crossings and it looks the most picturesque route. 2 days at end of October is the plan.

I'll do some research before bothering you guys with Q's. Haven't been to Wales since chasing Rally GB in 2000.

The North downs of Kent are hillier than you think, plus we have lots of slippy wet chalk, but we don't have mountains :-)

Tackleberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down