South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mercian rd 4

+5
wolfy
hypnoelvis
booster24
nate
noddy
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

mercian rd 4 Empty mercian rd 4

Post by noddy Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:44 pm

hi lads, Anybody know anything about it other than the date ? scratch
noddy
noddy

Back to top Go down

mercian rd 4 Empty Re: mercian rd 4

Post by nate Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:35 pm

sprint enduro bud.....something like each rider goes off 30 seconds behind each other puts in their fastest lap, comes in for 20 mins and does the same again 8 to 10 times. Your times are added up for you 8 laps at the end and compared with all the rest of the riders to get your finish place.

Im doing it, should be a laugh....something different for everyone. its up in coleford ie monmouth and turn right up into forect of dean.

nate
nate
nate

Back to top Go down

Post by booster24 Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:02 pm

I'll be there!
booster24
booster24

Back to top Go down

Post by nate Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:53 pm

hows your leg bud???

nate
nate
nate

Back to top Go down

Post by booster24 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:27 pm

Its getting better bud, I was in serious pain after the last event, no excuses though for my shit performance my mind was more of an issue than my foot as subconsciousnessly I was'nt riding properly as to protect the foot and not wanting to crash which caused me to.......crash shit loads. I bought a set of crock shoes and its helping no end, fasion police pull over! Very Happy . Any way looking forward to the next event!
booster24
booster24

Back to top Go down

Post by nate Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:07 pm

I just had a shit performance full stop....lol

i am going backwards lately....fitness is my ultimate problem just dont get time to practice as both my wife and i are self employed and have a different business each.......plus a little princess who is 3 going on 13!

havent been on the bike since pandy.....never mind its about enjoyment our age bud we are well past winning anything apart from a vets trophy at some point!

nate
nate
nate

Back to top Go down

Post by nate Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:02 am

SPRINT ENDURO THIS WEEKEND......

hands up who is doing it then?????

Early start siting lap 9.00 am sharp! yikes

nate

ps rain likely double yikes
nate
nate

Back to top Go down

Post by booster24 Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:00 pm

Nate, 8.45 sighting lap! I'll be there for 8am , up at 5:30am. Not feeling great as I've had 4hrs sleep in 3 days due to work but today I'm having a couple of beers (to send me to sleep) and get my fat head down at 5pm. Vans packed, going to have fun, new tyres to Laughing Looking forward to it and to be honest this event and the next are the critical ones as if I dont enjoy them I'm going back to short circuit road racing or supermoto. For me I hope I enjoy the next two events. I'm a road racer of 22 years experiance trying enduro, its not easy and I know I'm not going to win nowt were in road racing I was confident in a top 3 every time. This weekend is about having fun and trying my best. ...Simples. But if anyone shouts at me again they'll get the same as the last bloke who tried Twisted Evil
booster24
booster24

Back to top Go down

Post by nate Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:46 pm

I know you have done some real tough things in your career but im sure your will agree that racing h&h or timecard enduro's due to the length of intensity are extremely mentally and physically draining.....probably nowt much tougher, tommorrow should help you get back into it and suit you in respect of fast burst then rest as opposed to 3 hours of torture!

in a 3 hour race i still get that mental challenge 30 to 45 mins into the race where my head says i cant do this for another 2 hours and i have to really fight it for at least 15 to 20 mins.......

Its not something you can explain to someone and they will never know what you go through until they try it.

give me a bell in the morning pherhaps we can park near each other this time???

nate

nate
nate

Back to top Go down

Post by hypnoelvis Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:12 pm

Good luck to you lot competing, ive really enjoyed the sprints ive done this year.. let it rip..

hypnoelvis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next