South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR SALE ............. KTM 400 EXC 2004

Go down

FOR SALE ............. KTM 400 EXC 2004 Empty FOR SALE ............. KTM 400 EXC 2004

Post by Kwaka Geoff Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:33 pm

FOR SALE I have my 2004 KTM 400 EXC which I bought in May 2010 off Longman (DYRF Member). The bike is in very good condition and was looked after well by it's previous owner - which is why I bought it! - and has been well maintained and looked after by me. It's has regular oil and filter changes and is meticulously cleaned and lubed after each ride before it's put away.

Just prior to me purchasing the bike at 252 hrs it has a new piston and rings (inc. 2 inlet valves). I have the receipts from Justin Gibbs for this work.
Since I've had the bike I've replaced all the plastics with those for a 2005 model (the tank fenders are of a more modern shape) and it's had the Jagermeister graphics kit added (the headlight cowl now has a black No. board which is not shown in this photo). The bikes also had new brake pads front and rear and there's still plenty of meat on each and that's about it, it wants or needs for nothing else! (despite what you may hear from the Orange haters!!)

Miles: 8500
Hours: 331
TAX: MAY
MOT: March (but I'll put a new MOT on it for the new owner)

Other bits 'n' bobs:
Clutch Saver
Orange rear sprocket
Acereis bark busters
Ally sump guard
Part worn tyres (MT43 rear and Pirelli Scorpion front)
Heavy Duty inner tubes with slime front and rear
All road kit inc. - indicators, rear tail section with No. plate light and indicator mounts etc....

The bad bits, or bit, there's only one!:
About 10mins after the pic below was taken, which was the 1st ride after fitting the new plastics and graphics, I had an off - as you do. Grrrr - and the graphic on the LH tank fender got slightly damaged. It's barely noticeable from 2 feet away but it's scratched/scuffed none the less. And that's about it really.

£2400 ono
PM me or call 07971 051109 if you're interested
Bike located in Plymouth

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] :x :x
Kwaka Geoff
Kwaka Geoff

Back to top Go down